Monday, July 04, 2005

live weekend

I did nothing this weekend. But just drinking and traveling. I met up with Burak on Friday. Had a few beers in a punk/grunge pub out on the street in Camden Town. Then drank about 10+ canned beers till 4am in Burak's friends' place nearby. We had good time literally, `all singing and dancing'.

Saturday was a nightmare. Burak's airbed was really uncomfortable, and it was losing air rapidly around 9ish in the morning. I had a tough headache, upset stomach, and I felt the floor on my back as the air flew out. I had virtually no strength whatsoever to blow in some air, or find what the cause of the leak was. I couldn't sleep.

I got out of the bed 1PM. I had to go to Heathrow from Colindale - 1.5hours of underground journey. I had two asprins, and no headache when I got on the train. By the time I reached Earl's court area I had my headache back again along with an upset stomach. Hard long way till Heathrow. Finally in Heatrow I had some stuff to eat/drink. I was feeling better when I met my brother. We headed on to a crap town called Yateley. Its 30 miles from Heathrow.

I had a nice time there. Its not even a town, just houses, 2 pubs and a forest. We had to walk by the forest to actually reach the hotel. But the pubs/meal/chatting with my brother was good. Next day I headed back to London. Burak won few pounds in my favorite Poker machine at Leicester square, then to Russel Sq. then to Camden town to meet up with Shay. We had few beers there as well, and I'm back to Cambridge now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home